Driver expectations for guaranteed & minimum pay qualifications
- All paperwork must be turned in on time for all loads that delivered during that pay period.
- No driver-related service failures
- Cannot turn down any loads
- Must be available for work all week (minimum of 5 days)
- A week = Monday thru Sunday
- Driver must take this into consideration when they go home for home time and plan accordingly
- Must not receive any CSA points in that week
- Must not have any preventable accidents in that week
Home time expectations
Home time will be based on where the driver lives
Earned home time – we figure you earn 1.5 days of home time for every 7 days you are on the road. If you stay out more than 4 weeks, you cannot stay home more for than 7 days at one time.
For example – if you stay out 2 weeks, then you will be eligible for 3 days off. 3 weeks out you will be eligible for 4.5 days off.